Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great Whole Foods

I had a mom in one of our homeschool groups email a wonderful link to me today and I wanted to spread the love.

This is a WONDERFUL, FREE, whole foods recipe collection that is geared towards breakfasts and lunches. The recipes look great and all of them are written with an eye towards getting less processed and more whole foods into our kids (and ourselves, lol!) And most recipes have substitution ideas for dairy-, gluten-, and nut-free diets.

The e-book is in easy-to-use PDF format and was put together by Alisa at One Frugal Foodie. She gathered recipes from favorite food bloggers and added some of her own. It is great, great, great food love!

1 comment:

JulieMom said...

Cool! Thanks for the link! I can't say when we're hitting your area, but I will definitely let you know! So glad to see you BLOGGING! :0)

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...