Sunday, March 19, 2006

As If I Needed Any More Confirmation That I Have Lost My Mind

Yesterday was a beautiful day here. The sky was blue, the sun was out and the birds were chirping. We had a birthday party to attend for the lovely little daughter of our good friends. The gift was bought and wrapped. Our clothes were clean and pressed. We all made it out the door on time and without major incident. We even made the twenty minute drive to our friends' parents' home without getting lost.

I failed to notice that the date of the party was the 19th, not the 18th.


Not looking forward to today, as I know the laws of my universe are not going to allow me to prepare so smoothly for the same outing twice, lol!

1 comment:

Thicket Dweller said...

Oh, no! I've actually done that before! Can you believe it? I hope you enjoyed your party. :-)

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...