Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Summer

With such beautiful weather and accommodating friends who were willing to share their jet skis, we decided that the beach was the place to be last Saturday. Peanut loves the water and she had so much fun digging in the sand and running from the waves made by passing boats. She kept saying "big pool! big pool!"

Mamma, with her Irish heritage of fair skin and red hair, spent the day under the shade trees, knitting and enjoying the breezes. My hubby loves the sand and sun, but I'm afraid that I have never been much of a sun bunny!

We ate our picnic, enjoyed conversation with friends that we hadn't seen in awhile, and went home happy, drowsy, and satisfied. What a good day it was!

I see you with that camera, Mamma!
 Posted by Picasa


Sun Bunny
 Posted by Picasa


Down Time with Daddy
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she's cute! What fun...and I love her nickname, so sweet.

Randi said...

Adorable pics! We are heading to the lake this weekend too!(no jet-skis, unfortunately!) I am hoping that our weather turns out nice-we have had some big thunderstorms this week!

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...