Monday, November 15, 2004

Everything going well here in my little home. We are in full swing getting ready for my little Peanut's first birthday party. I can't believe that she has been here with us for a whole year. When did this happen? I feel as if I've only just come home from the hospital. I'm trying to finish the scrapbook of her first year so that I can pass it around to all of her family at the party this weekend. I still have all of the summer holidays and her first Easter to go. Going over all of these pictures has really brought home how much she has changed. I guess you don't always notice the difference when you see someone every day. I hope that I will always take the time to notice my family as they change, even if it is only when I sit down to preserve their pictures.

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...