Sunday, November 14, 2004

Shouting from the rooftops

Well, here it is, my first blog. This is a site that I hope to use in sharing my feelings on being a housewife and mother. I am very proud of being those two things, but I am honestly surprised to find myself attached to those feelings. When I was young, I never had plans of getting married, and I abhorred the idea of having children of my own. I grew up in the middle of a scarring divorce and subsequent issues, and I swore that I, myself, would never put a child through that sort of situation . I was going to move to a large city, find a great career, entertain my friends, and forget about my small-town upbringing. Fast forward ten years...

Now I have a husband and a lovely little daughter living in a snug little house in the same small town that I was determined to escape. I love my life and I am so glad it has turned out thusly. I have discovered a natural tendency towards all things homey and harthy. I am more shocked than anyone else.

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...