Sunday, December 19, 2004

High and Dry in O-hi-o

Isn't it funny how you don't appreciate something until you lose it? Due to the weather, the water main burst at the end of our street a few hours ago. We have no water, can not flush the toilet, or take a shower. They have no idea how long it will take to fix and we will be listening to loud machinery fixing it until they are through. All I can think about is how thirsty I am, and how much I need to pee. It's so silly. I would never make it in a third world country. I'm ten minutes from going outside and drinking out of the hot tub!

1 comment:

Mustang Sally said...

Hi! I was surfing through the blogs and saw that you had just started your blog. I didn't start mine too long ago either. Just thought I would suggest that if you are looking to get some traffic to your blog and some more comments then you might want to check out Blog Explosion. The link is:
http://www.blogexplosion.com/index.php?ref=ripcord114

My blog is http://hanseldobbs.blogspot.com/ and it is called Metamorphosis. Check it out sometime and if you have a second leave a comment and I will return the favor.

Talk to you later