Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring Cleaning, Please!

Oh, for the cleansing winds of spring. I just want to open every door and window of my house and let the wind and sunshine blow through. Maybe then we would be rid of this awful germ.

My daughter is sick, again. A few weeks ago, she contracted this nasty little intestinal virus, just in time for our trip to Virginia. She had gotten well, but now it's rearing it's ugly head again. And this time, it's worse. We've had three days of no eating and barely drinking. Three nights of walking the floor, crying and watching The Wiggles at three A.M. All of the home remedies that I know are not working, and the doctor just tells me not to feed her until she feels better and that it has to run it's course. Not very reassuring.

Needless to say, I am definitely on the brink of insanity right now.

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...