Monday, January 17, 2005

Do You Ever...?

Do you ever have those days when your life feels like it has hit a plateau? Like you are living the same day over and over again? I'm having one of those days. It will pass by tomorrow and my life will continue to amaze and amuse me, but tonight I feel like Bill Murray in the movie "Groundhog Day". Living the same day over and over until I figure out whatever it is that I need to change or improve in myself. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that there is something I should be doing that I am not. Perhaps he's giving me time for some inner reflection by putting the outside on auto-pilot. I guess I should be praying and meditating on what it is, instead of messing around with other stuff. Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...