Thursday, January 13, 2005

Gone In a Flash

Thursdays are such busy days! I do my grocery shopping and run my errands, and the day just flys by. We had Peanut's picture taken today. It's actually her Christmas photo, but the studios were so busy before Christmas, that I couldn't get her in until now. They were very cute, as always, and I wanted to buy quite a lot of them. My husband said no, though, and I've been at odds with him and pouting all day. Sometimes we lower ourselves to such childish levels. I wish I could be the grown up in these situations, but he just knows exactly how to push my buttons. And with him working so many hours right now, we probably won't make up until Sunday. Oh well.

2 comments:

Thicket Dweller said...

Make up now. Sometimes Sunday doesn't come.

impromptu-mom said...

You are quite right and I took your advice before you even gave it. This post was written when I was a little down in the dumps. I really miss my husband lately, because of all of the extra hours he has been working. We don't really see eye to eye on certain money issues and he tends to think that we need more money than we actually do. We are all made up and happy now. Everything is fine.

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...