Sunday, January 2, 2005

A Quick Succession Of Busy Nothings

Here we are, a new year. What will happen? What does it hold for my family? Will I actually start exercising every day like I have resolved to? (I can already guess the answer to that one.) I am one of those people who is filled with great plans and ideas, the best of intentions, but who also finds it very easy to be distracted by everyday life. Time just slips away from me so quickly! It seems that just as I have everything lined up and in order, ready to organize and improve our lives, I find out about a new book that captures my whole interest or a new type of craft, recipe, gardening tip, ect. that needs further research and/or examination. I'm a mental butterfly. As the old saying goes, "Jack of all trades, master of none". That's me; but I must admit that my personal style certainly allows for much exploration and expansion. There is so much that I am interested in, that I never run out of things to learn or do!

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...