Monday, February 14, 2005

Cabin Fever

We had a short spell of warm weather here and now my family is tearing at the door to get outside. Every morning, as soon as we wake up, Peanut wants to go open the door and step outside. We stand there in our pajamas, and watch the sun come up over the houses. She is so eager to get out in the dirt. This is the first time that she will be old enough to go outside and tear around. Last summer she was too small yet. She stands at the back door, staring out at the patio, pointing to the few birds and rabbits venturing around in our yard.

The only downside to the nice, warm, spring-jacket weather, is that now it's getting cold and cloudy again. Winter isn't through with us yet, and that little taste seems to make the cold even harder to bear. I myself prefer the winter weather, but I am definitely in the minority around this house.

Soon enough though, we will be out digging in the garden and feeding the birds. The time just flies by so fast anymore. I can't believe that my little baby is climbing up in Daddy's jeep, begging for a ride, all on her own. This Spring and Summer are going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...