Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I've Been Distracted...

Yes, I'm still here, to put to rest a few worried e-mails. It's been quite a weekend for us. We have started work on our kitchen remodel and most of the weekend was used up purchasing supplies and oiling cabinets. My husband is putting in three new pantry style cabinets for me, to help deal with the clutter around here. They are 2 feet wide and 7 feet tall. I can't wait to start filling them up! We have a real storage issue around here, with no attic or basement. I am so excited about the extra space!

Also, our faithful old computer died on Friday night. We built it six years ago, so I guess I can't complain. It was one notch above a Flintstone's style bird with a chisel and stone system. But now we have a lovely new one, with all kinds of bells and whistles. I'm still working on breaking it in (kinda like a new pair of shoes) and isn't quite a comfortable fit yet.

No comments:

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...