Sunday, February 6, 2005

Well, What Do You Want to Know?

Everyone try this out. I got this from my blogfriend, thicketdweller. TD got it from Reverend Mommy who got this from Michael at Bloggin' Idiot who passed it to Fish and Liesa and who got it from Unspace who got from Therapy Failed who got it from Dell who stole it from Stacey who lifted it from Big Orange Michael who borrowed it from All Things Jen(nifer) who picked it up at Master Foley's Blog:

First, recommend to me:
1. A movie:
2. A book:
3. A musical artist, song, or album:

Next, I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. (I will respond in subsequent posts. I reserve the right to not answer questions that might hurt someone else or that might be grossly inappropriate for my blog.)

Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!

1 comment:

Thicket Dweller said...

1. The Aviator
2. Peace Like a River
3. David Wilcox (the American, not the Canadian)

The Questions:

1. How does your faith differ from others'?
2. What motivates you most?
3. How many grandchildren do you hope to have?

Wow...

I can't believe that this blog still exists.  I had quite forgotten about it.  I still live in my snug little house. I still enjoy t...